14 May 2006

Shifting gears

Following up my post from two days ago...

Blogging balance
http://chessforallages.blogspot.com/2006/05/blogging-balance.html

...I'm going to switch to a rhythm of one post every two days. The post a day that I've been doing for the first two weeks of this blog demands too much time.

My next post will be in two days. Since today is an even numbered day (Happy Mothers Day to all Moms!), I'll post on even numbered days. I'll try that rhythm for a couple of weeks to see how it affects my overall schedule.

Why not just post when I feel like it? I don't think it's disciplined enough. The best way to tackle a repetitive responsibility is to do it on a regular cycle: daily, weekly, monthly, or whatever. Posting every two days should be feasible. If not, I'll switch to every three days.

No comments: